Central Park Bike Rental Rates: Must book Online for the promotion.
(Fast Pace around the Lower End of Central Park)
(Normal Pace around the Lower End of Central Park)
(Fast Pace around the whole Central Park)
(Normal Pace around the whole Central Park)
(Eat, Drink, and Play without worrying)
Once you make the reservation; You can come in at any time during our store hours (9AM-7PM)
Discover Central Park on your own:
Central Park is a perfect place to discover on a bike. It presents breath-taking attractions all over its 843 acres and its 47 miles of paths. The delicate design of this park has always been extremely attractive for bikers. If you decide to discover this amazing park on your own, we cannot think of a better way than our hybrid-cruisers.
Must See Central Park bike rental is an excellent choice to rent a bike for your next adventure. We will make your Central Park adventure easier by providing an illustrative map, a nice helmet, a chain-lock for your convenience, and an helpful basket. All this equipment is included in our bike rental offer.
Must See Central Park presents a variety of high-quality bikes as comfort, hybrid, mountain, tandem (for two people) bikes, baby seats and baby trailers. Our team members are pleased to offer recommendations of specific routes, must-see attractions, and food options.
So pack a light snack, get a bottle of a water, and burn your calories!
Why choose Must See Central Park?
• All necessary equipment including an illustrative map, a nice
helmet, a chain-lock, and a basket for your convenience.
• Well-maintained bikes for men, women, and children who want to
enjoy Central Park.
• Our unbeatable prices.
• Effective group discount - come with more people and we will give you
a better deal.
• Our convenient location three blocks away from Central Park.
Operates: Daily - All year round.
Departure Point: 56 w 56th St, New York (between 5th and 6th ave)
Duration: 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours or All day.
Starts: 9:00 AM
Ends: 7:00 PM
Summer/Fall: In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock and comfortable shoes.
Winter/Spring: In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.
You can come in at any time during our store hours (9AM-7PM)
- Our bicycles are located at 56 w 56th Street (between 5th and 6th ave - three blocks south of Central Park).
- You can come in at any time during our store hours (9AM-7PM)
- We have more than 600 bikes.
- We provide high quality regular and children bicycles and helmets.
- If you cannot make it in time please contact us before that and we will reschedule your reservation at no extra cost.
- All rental reservations are 100% refundable. Please let us know a day in advance if you intend to cancel your reservation.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes